The skill to balance planning and delivery
Successful IT project implementation is often hampered by poor project management. Some projects are over-planned at the expense of delivery whereas others can be under-planned leading to inefficiencies and extra costs. Poor communication, role duplication and the lack of effective monitoring can all hold back project execution.
We help our customers avoid the common pitfalls of IT project delivery.
A pragmatic approach to IT project implementation
At CloudTalent we're more balanced and pragmatic in our IT project execution. We can integrate the rigour of PMI and Prince2 methodologies with concrete real world action. This allows us to meet time, cost and quality goals without compromising a project's intended scope. We make sure the right resources and the right staff are in place to get the job done – and all independently of any vendor.
We don't just plan – we deliver too.
Our "Line of Sight" methodology: pragmatic, rigorous, independent
Our "Line of Sight" methodology is a unique perspective that allows us to:
- Achieve good resource allocation.
- Clearly define outcomes for proper accountability.
- Minimise the need for changes during project execution.
- Work to your speed and appetite for risk.
- Create good monitoring and feedback processes.
- Formally assess and absorb the relevant lessons at project end.
- Successfully meet stakeholder expectation.
- We use our unique “big picture” approach to stakeholder engagement, based on workshops and custom A0 infographics to gains consensus and bring everyone on the journey.
- Our streamlined processes are 14 years in the making – they are extremely efficient and have proven to work.
- We have one of the largest associate networks – a unique mix of senior IT executives, technical experts and consultants – people with scarce skills, executives who have “walked in your shoes”.
- We have saved our clients millions of pounds, euros and dollars – making a substantial impact for some of the world’s most prestigious businesses.