Helping you to choose the perfect IT vendor for your project
IT vendor for your project Choosing the right IT vendor is difficult. Most seek to sell broader and more expensive packages than are needed and their solutions might be unproven in your particular environment. Often vendors also try to reduce their ongoing responsibility for the solutions they supply. Many such problems can be avoided if good terms of reference are properly framed in the initial IT request for proposal (RFP) stage.
CloudTalent's integrated IT RFP approach
Our 14 years of comprehensive RFP experience allows us to ensure that engineering requirements, guiding principles and long term vision come together in harmony. We cut through the marketing hype and assess which components are both proven and suitable. We ensure RFP/RFI processes are tightly focussed on your individual needs and integrated with the eventual supply contract ensuring that subsequent solutions are properly underwritten by the final suppliers.
Our "Line of Sight" methodology: collaborative, proven, cost-effective
We provide value-based input to the internal sourcing teams. We work with you to help ensure you get the right components for your needs, helping minimise cost, risk and exposure. We simply ask the right questions to get the right results:
- Having a clear view of what fits best to reduce risk.
- Selective purchasing reduces costs by 20 to 40%.
- We encourage a sense of collaboration between stakeholders and vendors.
- Our process is quicker and cheaper than doing it in house.
- We use our unique “big picture” approach to stakeholder engagement, based on workshops and custom A0 infographics to gain consensus and bring everyone on the journey.
- Our streamlined processes are 14 years in the making – they are extremely efficient and have proven to work.
- We have one of the largest associate networks – a unique mix of senior IT executives, technical experts and consultants – people with scarce skills, executives who have “walked in your shoes.”
- Our "Line of Sight" methodology links everything together in one clear line of sight – from stakeholder agreed requirements to planned action, from project deliverable to vendor’s contractual terms.